NOTE TO ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Our job, our passion has always been taking care, every day, of the peace of mind and well-being of all our guests, even more during this period of health emergency.
Thus, in this difficult moment for Italy, Europe and the world, we could not exempt ourselves from continuing to do so. At Rosso di Sera, we decided to adopt a series of measures that we believe can facilitate the planning of your next holidays with us with the utmost loyalty, as well as with the usual serenity and light-heartedness.
Also for the 2021 we have planned to adopt a series of preventive measures which are listed below:
- all rooms will be sanitized with specific treatments (ozone or short wave UV radiation via “Abios“ equipment) before each new arrival and after each departure;
- all common areas will undergo daily sanitisation with specific treatments;
- upon arrival, new guests will be welcomed in a pre-sanitized common area;
- starting from 2021 breakfast will no longer be provided by the manager but guests will have daily availability, in addition to the automatic pod machine, also to a small breakfast kit consisting of juices, snacks, cereals, jams, yogurt and packaged biscuits; it will therefore be allowed to have breakfast in any common area present in the structure, respecting the times established for the use of the internal common areas.
- from the moment of booking, our customers will receive a link to access the Edgar platform to interact with us at any time, even remotely, for every need. The platform will allow our customers to ask for information, chat with us, book various extra services through us, check in online quickly and securely, communicate arrival times, receive personalized notifications and useful advice on what to do and what to see during your stay.
All in all, we remind you that Rosso di Sera, located at a safe distance from areas of potential contagion, endowed with large, open and reserved spaces for very few guests, is an ideal place to enjoy your holiday in the most peaceful way possible during this period of great concern for all.